Monday, December 3, 2007

Your kids are annoying


I do not like getting on elevators with your kids. I guess you don't entertain them at home and the most fun of their day is getting to press the buttons on the elevator, but I don't have time for this shit. The Hills starts at 10, and there's always something that happens in the first 2 minutes that is integral to the rest of the story. Like Justin Bobby makes out with some girl in the beginning and then Audrina is mad the rest of the episode but I don't know why. It's very upsetting. And NY parents are the worst. Anywhere else when kids try to touch all the buttons a good parent would slap their little hand away and apologise to the fellow elevator passenger for the thought of the inconvenience. Not here, here it's like oh hope you don't mind little milo loves pressing buttons. Then hand him his cellphone and let him go nuts, dial 1-800-Read-a-Book, get him off my elevator. They should take the stairs, it's healthier. And it's not just elevators, kids are in all sorts of inappropriate places - like I went to see Enchanted the other day and the place was swarming with kids, yes it's a movie about a fairy tail, but I went to see the 9 pm show, they should be in bed. They are in restaurants and book stores and all over the place, and they are annoying and loud. Oh, and the worst is seeing kids with little Starbucks cups, are you kidding me, do they really need coffee? OK, Ette2, knock yourself out, fix spelling and formatting, I'm a little too buzzed to spell check right now and the Hills is starting soon.

No comments: