Tuesday, September 9, 2008

OK, 2 time to return


Sometimes 1 has a bad week or a little much-needed and well-deserved vacation, and during those brief times 2 fills in for her with sprightly blog posts that entertain us all. And sometimes 2 has a bad week or a little honeymoon, and in those times, 1 fills in for her. But 2, it seems, is taking advantage. She is neither on vacation nor having a bad week as far as I can tell. In fact I happen to know her only current complaint is bloating from overdoing it on the cheese steaks in Philadelphia this weekend. So where is she you ask, why is she not blogging about the benefits of greasy, griddle cooked meets on soft Philly-style rolls slathered in Cheese Whiz? I can't answer that for you readers. I can only appeal to her here, in this most public forum, and beg her to come back. And remind her, it's freaking Fashion Week and I'm busy, get your ass back on the computer and write about something funny. Thank you.

No comments: