Monday, September 8, 2008

People I don't like


I'm back with an addition to my list of people that really bug me. I won't say I hate him, because I know nothing about him outside of his TV personality. My issue is really more about bad casting than anything else. I just can't stand the main guy from Entourage. There is nothing about him that says "movie star sex symbol." He's the hairiest man in Hollywood, next to Robin Williams, but at least Mork keeps it shaved. He looks like he's never seen the inside of a gym and he has basically zero charisma. I was watching the season premiere last night and just couldn't get over how "nothing special" he is. So I don't understand how viewers are supposed to believe he's this incredibly rich film star who lives on an island with 14 unbelievably hot lesbians who want to do it all the time. So obviously I had to share in the hopes that some of you would think to yourselves - "Oh yeah, that guy does seem kind of lame and what's with the beard - not hot." And then I will feel validated. You see bringing a little bit of negativity into your lives is what I live for. Now go on and think about who else annoys you and please share the bad vibes with us in the comment section. We'll likely agree, we basically don't like anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the answer to this snarky installment of my favorite complainin' blog is easy -- Britney Spears. I just got into work and instead of hurricanes, Fannie Mae and, um, a monumental election coming up, America's favorite airhead is what the anchors are talking about. Blech. Now I'm nauseous and I can't eat lunch, which ironically enough, appears to be exactly what's happened to slimmed down Brit. She's still trailer trash, though. Whew, now I feel better. That is all.