Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You know what really grinds my gears...

People like her.

I caught a bit of Regis and Kelly the other morning when I was on vaca and she was going on about her fat thighs and how they rub together when she walks. I'm all for self-deprecating humor - but when it's freaking true. This bitches thighs don't rub together - I bet they don't even touch when she crosses her legs. She is nothing but skin and bones - so really fat jokes? I don't get it and I don't know who appreciates that kind of bs. I know she's trying to be an "every woman" - she's just like you, she has insecurities, and celulite. But uh, no she freaking doesn't. Why doesn't she joke about how her hip bones sometimes annoyingly rip holes in the side of her pants because they are so jagged and not covered by body fat. That I could laugh at. Just stop it Kelly - you are skinny - too skinny. Let's save the fat jokes for the people who need them like Tyra and Orpah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My faves are the ads with KR and Electrolux. Like she's eats *anything* let alone cooks anything for herself anymore. As. IF!

Thanks for the study-break guffaws! Back to Decision Models. GRRRR!