Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Unbe-weave-able

I'm aware that not every lady was blessed with thick, full, lucious hair with ample natural curl like myself - and I feel for you, truly I do. Hair is our crowning glory, it's what sets us apart and helps create sex-appeal. You maybe can't do anything about your fat ass but you can take a hot iron to your head and rock some sleek locks for an instant self-esteem boost. But celebs live under different rules - they have the money to get their weave right, and I am so over seeing long, fake-ass extentions on these bitches. Case-in-point, see Brit Brit and Lohan below. I've added helpful arrows so you can see where their real hair stops and identifying the fake hair. Brit at least has an excuse, the whole head-shaving incident - but it's grown out enough for a fun bob by now. And Lohan has no freaking excuse. Lesbian's don't even wear their hair long so this weave has to go. That's not homophobic, it's just stating a fact. Kvetchette pronouncement: Hair extentions are over. Do not get them, if you have them, get them removed. They look stupid.

No comments: