Friday, June 6, 2008

After this, can we be done?


Pants made me suffer through the first game of the final series of the professional basketball challenge or whatever, it was Lakers vs Celtics. I guess there was a lot of action and it wasn’t completely boring, and I was glad that Boston won because I hate the Lakers and stupid rapist Kobe Bryant who isn’t even hot so I don’t understand all the hype around him. I guess he’s good at shooting and stuff but seriously that’s it. My point is, after this world series or whatever it is, I want a break from sports TV in my house. Before the professional series it was college basketball, and there are like a hundreds games before they decide the winner, and in between that was hockey, and before both it was football and I’m freaking over it. And now he’s talking some shit about baseball season but enough is enough. He gives me shit for my puny ½ hour little reality show, but these freaking games last four hours long. WTF?! Can’t we just watch the last 15 minutes when the whole thing is decided anyway? After basketball, I’m seriously making a new rule. You can watch sports but it’s limited to one hour increments, three per week. That’s it. You want to watch the whole game, then DVR that shit and break it up throughout the week, it will be more suspenseful that way – just don’t read papers or watch news or anything. And with all the extra free time that you now have, you can help clean the house and go out shopping to buy me nice shiny things, that fit on fingers!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quit whinning.

You ladies watch those stupid talk shows, soap operas, and reality shows. All crap.

Sports are real. You can't predict what's going to happen. A good game, a good series, and good quarter...all HISTORY in the making.

Watching an event that someone is truly interested in can not be taped or watched over a week. Once you know the score...there is no point, no suspense, no reason.

If you don't want to watch, get up and start cleaning yourself. This is BS. The more i think about it the more I get angry.

If you want to bash "pants" for watching a meaningless game when a team is getting blown out. Fine. If you don't want walk in and see hours of Sports Center. Fine. But this is the the Lakers/Celtics finals....so enough out of you.

You have lost all Kvetchette priveleges on sports...one year!