Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quick Tabloid Summary


For you folks who prefer the abbreviated version... Madonna and Guy Ritchie...are they or aren't they? I'd prefer if they would just get divorced already. Ever since they got married Madge has been wearing Laura Ashley floral dresses and giving book readings to 4 year olds at Barnes and Nobles near you. It's time for the old Madge to reemerge. I'm talkin' cone boobs. I'm talkin' bedding up with bad artist boys like Jean Michel Basquiat. Well, he's dead, but still...

Denise and Charlie...should they vaccinate the kids? They are seriously fighting about this, and they have involved lawyers. How about you adopt out the kids and put them out of their misery instead? I'm not gonna lie, that's a low blow. I'm kinda team Denise, as much of a ho-bag as she is. She's funny as hell and she swears like a trucker. And she lives with her dad. Gotta love it.


The iPhone is re-released. For half the price. For the launch, Steve Jobs has lost half his body mass in celebration.

Brody Jenner is Bruce Jenner's son! I know, this is not news, I just put two and two together...

Diddy is changing his name again. He should change it to Fuddy Dickpuff, that's my suggestion.

They're makin' a Smurfs movie!! We should pitch kvetchette as the newest smurfette!!!! If anyone knows Sassette's agent, let me know.


Sorry if I missed some major issues. It's thundering outside like god is about to smote me down, my dog is whimpering, H-ette is snoring, I've had two glasses of wine and a Jello pudding snack, and it's all I am capable of right about now...

No comments: