Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WTDWH

I can’t really think of anything to post today, so how about this, we can add it as a new feature on the site. I’ll post a pic, most likely of a celeb, and then tell you everything I think is wrong with the picture. You can agree or disagree and tell us your thoughts in the comment section. You won’t be right if you disagree, but at least your voice will be heard.

Let’s kick off our new feature… “What They Did Wrong Here”


Christina Aquilera

For the record, I'm a quasi-XTina fan. Every now and then she comes out with a power ballad that is catchy and the girl has got some pipes which differentiates her from nearly every other pop star in the country. I also enjoy that she married a totally geeky Jew and then gave her baby an obscure Heb name. But her look lately has been suffering. We all know that she peaked in the "Dirty" video with the braids and the leather chaps, but still, I expect better than this. Here's what she did wrong:

  1. The hair: This is not a color that is found in nature and her poor brown roots which have been drowned in peroxide are fighting their way back, she needs a touch up.
  2. The tranny makeup speaks for itself
  3. The tits: I mean come on, they are out of control, too big, too round, too fake, yuck - I don't get what boys like about that look, she looks like a blow up doll.
  4. The jacket: Is she T-Bird?
  5. The dress: Too tight, too skanky
  6. The shoes: Ew, and they don't match
  7. I think she works with Mariah's stylist, and she's like one of those aging Hollywood wives who's had one too many plastic surgeries and inadvertently made herself look 10 years older. Sad
Let's get back to what you are good at Christina...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her breasts are amazing, I want to suckle them. Besides, is this site for complaining or soliciting fashion opinions? Between the SATC crap, Jewey-talk and the like, I don't even know why I have this URL bookmarked.

Anonymous said...

He's the one they call Dr. Dueschbag! He's the one that makes you fell deuschy!