Friday, June 13, 2008

Bravo!


Yikes. I completely forgot about the dang A-list awards. I've been looking forward to them so much, they just came and went with nary a thought...I think I had thought about them too much. And I entertained last night, so I have an excuse. Yup, that's right - Cuzinette Leah came over and we had roast chicken and some strange bread salad that tasted like Bruschetta. I say it as if I didn't cook the thing...I did. It was good, I promise. Sounds terrible. But everyone loved it, and Cuzinette realized she too is a guitar hero. Who knew?

Sooooo, thank the good lord for DVR because I will watch the A-list awards first thing Sunday night. Because this weekend, readerettes, is Friendette Minispice's bachelorette party on Fire Island. So off I go, tonight, to hang with 22 year old girls with hot bods so I can feel even worse about how old I am. It's really rough. Guess I'll have to get drunk to numb the pain.

I am sure I'll have plenty of stories to share with everyone come Monday. So for now, carry on, and be go be one with something this weekend.

No comments: