Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Annoying


I really don't like Rachael Ray.

I'll tell you in advance that Ette 2 is unhappy with this posting - she's a big fan, thinks her food is really great, and her fiance loves when she makes her famous stoups, blah, blah.

I won't go into the laundry list of reasons she annoys me but will give one example. Whats with the E.V.O.O. thing? Fine you abbreviate things--cute, but then every time she says it she follows with the full name. "Add some evoo, extra virgin olive oil..." If you are going to abbreviate, then don't spell it out also, it's wasteful - too many words.

I think she has some deal with the devil, she's on TV all the time. I'm tired of seeing her, and then recently I was assaulted at the grocery store when I saw her staring back at me from the Wheat Thins box. Note to Nabisco: I will no longer enjoy your tasty, salty treats until RR is banned from the label. Who will join me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll join you, Kvetchy, on that tirade against RR. I too find her incessant abbreviations maddening and totally pointless if she's going to blurt out what it means right thereafter.

But what about her clearly amateur cooking skills? I mean, come on, even I can make a "super duper" PB&J, which obviously means peanut butter and jelly, in case RR's viewers didn't know.

Unknown said...

That is sooo funny. I was just talking this weekend about how much I hate when she says "EVOO"!! I mean just say, "olive oil"!!!!