Friday, October 19, 2007

M.A.D.D.


OK, I'm hearing from several of ette1's closest, they are expressing concern about my newly formed habits. Let me set the record straight, despite the recent spat of smoking, drinking and reckless shopping, I haven't lost my way. I'll be back on the straight and narrow this weekend, babysitting and enjoying clean family time.

Oh but forgot about the bachelorette party on Sat. OK, most of the weekend will be clean and sober except for a few hours on Sat night, which I won't post about as to not further upset my mom. Everyone be sure to buckle up for safety and ALWAYS designate a driver.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems I'm getting quite a bit of name time (mom); although I am flattered please don't wear it out and stay away from all pictures! Can't say it enough - stay safe and love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am with my wise, loving and tech-savvy mother in law on this one.