Thursday, October 18, 2007

Turns out smoking is cool


Took my first smoke break today, and you know what I found out - all those after-school specials are wrong. Smoking is cool! I coughed a little and smell bad, and now I feel kinda sick - but on the plus side I'm not really hungry for the fatty cheddar and broccoli soup I got, and seriously I looked cool. I held it right, and ashed with just a flick of my thumb. Yes we got kicked off the park bench and had to sit next to the trash can. But I got some fresh air and that was nice. So I may reconsider my views on the whole smoking issue. I bet I'd look even cooler if I'm smoking while I'm wearing my new Louboutins!

Oy, mom, don't pass out, I'm just kidding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed that one but AGHHHHHH, you're really testing me now! Smoking is never cool!