Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm short


And it causes a lot of problems. I’m not freakishly short, I’m 5 2 which is probably a few inches under the average female height but certainly way off from model stature. But even at 62 inches high I’m at a disadvantage. As I sit to type this, my feet don’t touch the ground, they just dangle off of my chair swaying in the wind. And I’m always trying to adjust to get comfortable, I usually sit Indian-style, or with both legs bent back to one side – not a very professional look for the office, especially when you’re in a skirt – then inevitably blood circulation gets cut off and I cramp up and am in pain, sometimes I’ll stretch my feet out and rest them on the computer tower under my desk. After the third time it fell over and crashed my system I stopped doing that. But it’s not just sitting that’s annoying. I can’t buy a normal pair of pants, everything needs to be hemmed. I can’t see over people in movie theaters, I have to climb up on the counter top to reach anything in my kitchen and instead of folding clothes to put on a high shelf I just toss them, hoping I’ll remember it’s up there when I want to wear it again. I’m like a Who living in Horton’s world. Maybe that’s why I love that TLC show Little People Big World. What sucks is that most of my problems I can fix; feel a little crazy-see a therapist, feel a little tubby-go to the gym, sight a little blurry-get lasic, nose a little oversized-get a little rhinoplasty… not much you can do for feel a little short other than wear high heels. So I feel justified buying Louboutins, it’s essentially a medical expense, I’m going to see if my insurance will cover it.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sitting 'Indian Style'?!?! Racist much? The correct term is sitting 'bent kneed, cross shinned, feet-under-thigh'. Welcome to the 21st century.

Anonymous said...

What you lack in height you make up for with large cans, melons, tatas, boombas, juggs, funbags, machine-gun jubleess and/or orbs or love.

Anonymous said...

At least you have a fan in dirty ol' Joe Francis. How much you think he'd pay for an exclusive?

Anonymous said...

Ette1 is unfortunately too old and too short for our general videos. We are working on a new line of geriatric vids for our Florida customers so we will keep her in mind.

Anonymous said...

Perverted comment inspection....I'm checking, I'm checking...ah, there it is! This blog is ripe with perv.

Anonymous said...

We love us some short, big-breasted Jew broads down here. Joe Francis, git her done!

Anonymous said...

This way if you pass away during the time when your critical illness coverage is in effect, your family will be able to receive benefits. [url=http://www.mmp-lifeinsurance.co.uk/]cheap life insurance[/url] life insurance I cannot tell you which type of plan is best because everyone's situation is unique and what may be great for one person may be completely wrong for someone else. http://www.mmp-lifeinsurance.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

If the claims company was really working on your behalf it should have sorted this out rather than just pestered you for its fee. [url=http://www.fde-ppiclaims.co.uk/]ppi claims[/url] ppi claim form Some people have even complained that a PPI policy was just imposed on them, and premiums deducted, without their knowing anything about it. http://www.fde-ppiclaims.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

If you want to search a Sprint reverse cell phone number the fastest and easiest way, do so with a directory that discloses its costs up front and offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. [url=http://www.mr-reversephonelookup.com/]http://www.mr-reversephonelookup.com/[/url] reverse phone number lookup A reverse phone lookup is a means to accurately identify a caller through his or her phone number. http://www.mr-reversephonelookup.com/