Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Is anyone faithful anymore?


Moments after our new governor is sworn in, both he and his wife admit to having had affairs during their marriage - to avoid any messy scandals hitting them later. Affairs that lasted several years. WTF people? Does anyone stay faithful in a relationship?! And the worst detail of the news is that he used to take his side bitch the the Days Inn on the UWS - and worse yet, he took his wifey there for little trists too. Ewwwwwwww. First - you are the vice governor (or whatever his title was) - can't you find a better hotel? And second - can't you find a different one to take your freaking wife to? Ew ew ew. These are powerful, busy guys, how is it that they find so much time for hotel stays with sluts. I have to schedule a weekend away months in advance around my busy work schedule and I'm basically a glorified lipstick salesman - how are these guys so free for slutting around all the time?

OK, in the interest of full disclosure in case I become famous some day here's my secrets. Mom and Dad - don't read.

- I totally didn't write my high school English thesis paper, I basically copied my friend's from another school. Something about Tennessee Williams - never even read the book. Thanks Leslie!
- I may have smoked marijuana - but I never inhaled.
- Took the morning-after pill once.
- The GPA on my resume is only slight embellished and maybe my "working knowledge of Hebrew" consists of 'where's the bathroom' and 'go f yourself.'

That's it I swear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That better have been the 'morning after a sex-free night' pill.