Tuesday, March 4, 2008

That's Amore!

While 2 was watching middle-aged men put their heads in snake tanks, I was watching skanky 20-something girls wrestle in a tub of spaghetti and meatballs on MTV's That's Amore - a stupid spin off of that "Shot at Love" dating show. I won't even bore you with the details, but it's basically like Flavor of Love with an Italian guy instead of a has-been rapper. So obviously I was less than entranced by the show and started checking out my fav celeb gossip site and came across a big picture of Kate Hudson's butt, which spurred a rousing discussion between Pants and I on the merits of said ass. He thinks it's perfection, I disagree. I'll admit that it's cute and devoid of any distracting elements like stretch marks or butt zits, but overall it's kinda flat and uninspiring. He thinks it's little, round and tight and awesome. I like big butts, I cannot lie - so this does nothing for me. What do you all think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a superdelegate in this arena, I confirm my original vote -- just about perfect.

Now I know what drove the Butterscotch Stallion to a suicide attempt. It must've been rough to see that backside walk away.

Anonymous said...

I saw this perfect ass in the NY Post this morning and it forced me to "make a mess on your roommate's blanket Jennnnnaahhyyyy."

I love this tush, 4 stars, tour de force! Speaking of force, unlike someone I know, I probably wouldn't have to muscle my way into this gluteus maximus, rather the rear entry would be graciously offered, as it should be.

Anonymous said...

Thank god that perfect ass is still here for me to view daily. Tap that ass as the kvetchette logo.