Wednesday, March 12, 2008

OMG OMG OMG

This just made my week...the trailer for the sequel to the Lost Boys has been released, and it is HOT HOT HOT. Corey, Kiefer...oh how I missed you. I have felt so sad for generations after me who have lost out on the opportunity to appreciate this cult classic. Now unfortunately Kiefer doesn't return for the sequel - he's too busy getting blind-drunk and stripping down to his skivvies at a bar in a town near you, BUT his younger half-brother Angus is in it, and if he's half as hot as Kiefer was during the original, well that's all the reason you need. Additional reasons? Haim AND Feldman return.

Coming July 2008. Trailer above...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the phuck happened to my career? I mean, one minute I was a cool Vampire who was boning a young Teri Hatcher senseless and the next thing I know, I'm stuck as Keanu Frickin' Reeves' replacement in Speed 2. Who the hell uses a cruise liner as the main action figure in a movie anyway?