Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brainstorm suggestions

We're launching a new line of hair care products that protect color to beauty editors:

The big idea everyone loved was to create a CSI crime scene featuring bad hair. And have David Caruso host. I got yelled at for being too negative about the concept - No bad ideas in a brainstorm! I actually don't agree that there are no bad ideas but everyone told me to shut up, so there you have it. I have to write up this ridiculous concept to present to my client. They are looking for an upscale, elegant, salon-quality hair event to impress editors, and I have to write that editors will put on detective hats and try to solve the "hair crime" with our new products. Argh. Fourth graders could have come up with a more strategic idea.


Yes, this is obviously the guy you want pimping hair products.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the products should definitely be called (Said Company) DNA, or Daily Nourishment Acumen. I expect royalties, honey.