Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gosh


1's going to the Bahamas to soak up the sun with Pants and wear long flowy dresses on the beach just for effect. She will be attending one lavish, way-too-costly wedding of Alexette who probably spent more on this affair than is legal to do in the Bahamas. Which basically means she'll be getting belligerent drunk on really GOOD liquor. Less of a hangover.

Husbandette is flying first class to Tokyo for nine days of being wined and dined by the Japanese who think he's way smart and knowledgeable, but for whom he will have to bow to multiple times daily, possibly throwing out his back, for which I will not feel bad for him because he will be in TOKYO.

What do I get? I get to clean the house. I swear just as I unplug the vacuum from the wall the place is dirty again and dogette's hair is flying. I can't stand it. It's like a serious OCD of mine. So I will spend the lonely week in solitude, cleaning, because at least I'll have something nice to feel good about when it sparkles.


Thanks a lot, and have fun on your trips. Punks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, a "likeable" from THE TV de LCD?!?! You ettes are starting to turn some heads! Keep up the good work and watch those hugs roll in.