Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sad News


So as you can see by my frequent updating, I use some time during my work day to blog. No it’s not exactly ethical, but I reason that on most days I sit at my desk to eat lunch, I don’t take lots of little breaks like most people so I should be allowed some free time on the internets that isn’t exactly work-related. Well turns out my boss doesn’t agree. One of the few girls in my office who actually reads this thing, blabbed unintentionally about the blog, my boss got wind and called me into her office yesterday for a sit down to discuss. She’s now sending the IT guy up to my desk to block the site. Even though I promised not to blog during work hours she insisted that it’s office policy. Now it wouldn’t be so bad but I don’t have an internet connection at home, we get spotty reception from stealing from other wifis in the building but it’s not reliable. So readers, I’m sad to say it looks like I have to hang up my blogging gloves for a while. Ette 2, I turn over to you, keep the flame burning please. Hopefully I’ll be back – announcing new, more reasonable employment that allows me the freedom I deserve to communicate to you all. Until then, I bid you a sad ado.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is terrible news! Where am I supposed to go now for marginally entertaining content? What f'ing moron blabbermouth at your job would do something like this? Give me a name, I will have some State Troopers get rid of her/him. Before you go, could I get a recommendation on some local massage parlours? I need a fix real bad.

Anonymous said...

So said boss is all about incessant blogging on the company's dime?

Awesome. And that's no jizzoke.