Wednesday, April 23, 2008

T H I S W E E K S U C K S


Pretty much everything about this week sucks. Except the weather, which is really perfect. And except for husbandette who's now home to love me again. Oh, and except for the gin and tonic I had at sunset today by the Hudson river, underneath the Tappan Zee bridge at that cute little yacht club. Oh yeah, and then absolutely stupendous Greek food for dinner. But everything else sucks. This is definitely an "I hate people" week. I can name no fewer than three people who I'd like to strangle. This week sucks. Except also for the kvetchette tee that Ette1 Fedexed to me, which is pretty much the cutest thing ever and she is the most thoughtful little thing ever. But everything else really does suck.

Oh, except for the Real Housewives of NYC reunion which was hill-air-ee-uss. Gotta love that Alex and her insanely scary social climbing husband.

Now I am going to go wallow in how badly this week sucked. Really.


No comments: