Thursday, May 8, 2008

In sad TV news


I've just heard that they are canceling my favorite show "Talk Sex with Sue Johanson" on the Oxygen network. I basically never watch Oxygen, but for some reason late nights when Pants and I are just flipping we always end up on this show and it's mesmerizing. This woman is no less than 100 years old and she takes viewer calls on sex questions and provides advice. People ask things like, "Is it true that if you jump up and down after sex the cum will drop out and you won't get pregnant?" And then you hear the girls dumb boyfriend in the background saying "don't stop hopping." But the questions go way beyond that, like "my girlfriend won't fist me, what should I do", or "my lover says pee is full of calories, will we get fat if we drink it?" No joke. And she answers them, sometimes using visuals. And you are sitting there watching someones grandmother talk about anal sex and performing oral and how to find a g-spot. It's like watching a car accident, it's awful and scary but you can't look away. And she ends every show with a sex toy review, not sure what her methodology for testing them is, but it's not something I want to picture. Oh well, Pants and I will miss you Sue, we'll have to go back to learning about sex from HBO's Cat House.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spicy Sue will definitely be missed. I was her biggest fan until she took a call from Peggy in Tupelo, who said she didn't care for the taste of her boyfriend's, ahem, spirit. Instead of telling Peg to just suck it up and deal, Sue told her to just not do it.

Tsk, tsk, Sue Johansson.

Don't let the door hit you in the crusty vadge on the way out.

Anonymous said...

Enough small boom, let's boom the boom!

Anonymous said...

Peg didn't have any problems with my spirit (by which I mean sperm)!

Anonymous said...

I love ass.