Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What Happens in Vague Ass, Part Deux (I know we aren't in Vegas yet, bear with me)

So day 2 in AZ pretty much consisted of naps and playing with the kiddies. And then in the evening, h-ette and I headed off to dinner with our favorite gay couple, Chris and Bryan. I was going to use the term Gayettes, but I really truly prefer "the gays" in an homage to Kathy G and I couldn't bring myself to replace with a new moniker. Sorry boyz...

Dinner was fab. U. lous. Elements at the Sanctuary on Camelback, and it was a very tasty treat indeed. Although Chris almost cried bloody tears when he found out his cantaloupe martini was no longer available b/c of distributor issues (blame G.W. - it probably has to do with gas prices, like everything else) so he had to settle on something less fabulous. We all enjoyed, and then the boys surprised us by picking up the tab. What gents!

Post dinner we returned to their abode for some after-dinner treats and Guitar Hero. We all pretty much suck but when you are drunk, who really cares if you hit the notes. The crowd booing is more fun anyway. I was concentrating so hard at one point that I hadn't blinked through like 3/4's of the song and my contact literally popped right out of my eye, like it had been flicked out. That game is crazy.

The doggies even got special haircuts just for the occasion.


Day Two - Great Success! Thanks for letting us crash post-nightcap in your guest suite, boys!

No comments: