Thursday, May 15, 2008

Too cranky to post today...

I straightened my hair and pulled it back in a tight ponytail and now it’s giving me a giant headache. I’m not used to all this tension, I’m used to free-flowing curly locks. That combined with allergies, crohn’s and a boyfriend who snored all night, I’m in a totally crappy mood. Spent three hours this morning trying to fix that little accounting error, that was so not my fault, and there’s some ridiculous construction project happening in the office next door. I’d eat chocolate to make myself feel better but I’m all stuffed up so I could barely taste it. My brain hurts, so I can’t think of something funny to say. So just watch this, he's even more cranky than me, maybe it'll make you laugh…





Pants - next week don't piss him off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PANTS is going on with Bill O'Reilly? NO WAY!

Anonymous said...

He was cranky wasn't he?? What a buffoon. I'm sure he is none to happy about that whole scene being played across the net. Awwwww!