Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sorry I can't have sex cause I need to go see Sex...


OK, I can't lie, I have SATC fever. It's everywhere, you can't escape those four old bags and I'm dying to see what they are up to. And I don't want to hear guys groaning that it's stupid - don't act like you all aren't about to line up for tickets for Indiana Jones - oh and the Sopranos movie that they are going to make, please you'll be falling all over yourselves to get to fandango the quickest. There is just something about revisiting an old fav that really satisfies you. I'm still waiting and hoping for the day that the Cosby's get together for that reunion special, but that Lisa Bonet - she's too cool for school. So since I work with a bunch of chicks and we're so beauty involved, my boss thought it would be a fun outing to see the movie together and she sprang for tickets. The only thing is - she doesn't want to see it opening night, something about having better plans for a Friday night - whatev, so she's getting tickets for the Monday after the premiere. But with all the buzz, I'm afraid that I'll hear all the movie secrets and surprises and reviews before I get to see it - which will ruin the experience. I can't wait till Monday - so I went and got tickets for opening night - good thing I did it now, because half the shows were already sold out. Who shall I bring you ask? Why Pants of course, and not because I'm dragging him there, it's because he secretly so wants to see it too and was super disappointed that I was going with other people. I mean who is he going to go see it with, he can't call up Marc and be like

Pants: "Yo dude, so like what are you doing this weekend, want to see a movie bro?"

Marc: "Yeah, what about that movie with guns, it's awesome how people get killed, heh heh"

Pants: "Well yeah, I think I saw that one, but what about something else, maybe with hot chicks in it, where we can see tits."

Marc: "Oh yeah dude, I get what you're saying, but we're not sitting together in one of those places."

Pants: "No I was thinking that Sex and The City movie"

Marc: "Are you serious?!"

Pants: "No dude, nah, I'm just just playin, whatev, let's go drink bear and play PS3."


Anyway, Pants, I'm excited you are coming to see my girl movie with me and I won't make fun of you for it. Well I won't make fun anymore after this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I thought you said Indiana Jones, honey. Must've been the wine, my bad. But since you have tickets and there's at least an outside shot of Kristin Davis showing her Murray Hills, I could be convinced.

That is unless my dentist is around to finish off the root canal. He kind of looks like what's her (horse) face, anyway.